I'm very excited. I love my little man and his knees/feet and little butt that sticks out right underneath my rib cage in the middle of the night. And I love when he moves and gets really feisty at the end of the day, playfully feisty. I'm talking to him about how much fun we are going to have when he chooses to come out. How we are going to play a lot, keep him warm, dry and well fed, take him to sleep under the stars this summer in Lassen and back to the mid west for the tour of the many people who love him. He's listening, but not quite convinced yet that life can be any better outside his "baby spa" as my Mom termed it.
And I have the best husband ever. I love my big man too. He's so excited and doing so many nice things, cleaning and fixing things and taking care of me. He's such a good husband and will be such a good Daddy. He's totally doing the nesting thing that I've heard about, while I meet friends for lunch and go to yoga class. I'm am truly blessed and lucky and spoiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment