Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Popular guy

Things are getting a touch easier, and we have been having a few more guests.  Below are some pics of Eli, and Eli with people. Feel free to comment about how cute and awesome he is.

6 comments:

  1. The family pic second from last is SO GOOD. That is happiness. However, at first glance it appears that Ryan is licking Eli in the last pic, like animal parents in nature :) Michelle, introduce him to the concept of baby wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually biting off his ear, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, at second glance I could tell that. If I didn't know that he was less than 2 weeks old I would say he's making that freaked out expression on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you all look happy in LOVE with each other and your new sweetness. I wish I could be there to meet Elliot, but your blog keeps me feeling connected until the day I can hop on a plane. Thanks for writing this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are just beautiful, I can't wait to hold my grandson for the first time. Like John said don't ware off that new baby smell, we will be out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rachelle and Barb. Don't worry, he can't lose his new baby smell and he can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa Doc!

    ReplyDelete