Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Saturday

Today I woke up and had big lovely smiles for Mom. She spent a lot of time with me last night so the least I can give her is a nice smile. And she eats it up. You can tell.



Then it was so cool, I watched my Dad on a bright and shiny screen. I love that guy. It's always lots of fun when I hear his voice.



I ate, cried, played and slept throughout the day. Mom put me on my stomach and I worked on crawling. As soon as I can move I'm going to grab all the things I see and put them in my mouth. But it's hard. I try so hard everyday to walk and talk and crawl and it wears me out. Mom picked me up right after this workout and love me up because I get so worked up.



Then my Auntie Madeleine visited us in the afternoon with her beautiful and soft dog, Marianna. Dad says I'm getting a dog when I turn two. I think I want a Marianna. Madeleine held me and patted me back. She knew just what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment