Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear Dad, From Elliot

Dear Dad,

This morning we took you to the airport so you could go to work in Boston for the next week. Thanks for riding in the back seat with me. Boys in the back! That was cool. I just decided to sleep on the way home, since you were gone anyways. I woke up with a BIG HUNGRY belly and Mom fed me, but it took her a little longer than I would have liked. Usually she feeds me right away, but this morning she got caught driving home with a car full of groceries when I got super hungry. After I FINALLY got to eat I played by myself on my back, then my tummy (head high, I'm tough) then I suckered Mom into putting me in the Bjorn while she chopped up red things. Watching Mom chop was so exciting that I fell asleep and then woke up again with a BIG HUNGRY belly. Mom fed me pronto that time. Hey, we made this video for you of me grabbing the picture. It's not my best performance of the day, but what I've been working on.



So I hear I'm going to see you on the computer tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep now so I can be a smiley charmer for you in the morning. I hope you have a good night Dad and tell Uncle Jacques and Tim I said hey dudes. Your biggest fan, love Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment