So I'm going to post a bunch of pics here to make up for my lag:
Elliot and Grandpa Dougherty taking a snooze together
Grandpa Martin and Grandma Shari having a great time with the Hutchinson boys. Elliot is the "littlest Hutchinson boy" and I'm Elliot's Mom ;)
One day I decided that I wanted to take a BIG walk and walked all the way to the Presidio, which seemed far at the time. Walked around the Presidio, went to Sports Basement and then it started raining. It cleared up and we started walking home, but then we felt sprinkles and the wind started to pick up. I was nervous that I'd get caught in the rain without a rain guard for the stroller, so I just covered Elliot's stroller up with a blanket, zipped up his snuggy and started booking it. I think he was a little fussy so I started singing, "Eli! Eli! Eli! The Great Adventurer! Isn't this a Great Adventure?" And I peaked in and his little face looked like this
We made it up to Union St. and it was clear and sunny there. We strolled on home and he looked like this, pleased with his big adventure.
Ryan has gotten the cutest smiles from him by tickling his little nose with a towel.
And here he is helping Dad snap green beans
Elliot got me a super cute hat for Mother's Day (and only woke up once during the night). This is Elliot and his Mom in their walking hats.
The photo of Eli with his eyes so big makes me laugh! He's such a cutie! It was GREAT to see you all last night.
ReplyDelete