Later, a woman said, "Wow you must be ready to go at any moment. How much time do you have left?" I answered, "about 2 weeks, but I'm not ready to go, the baby wants to get bigger and I am HUNGRY ALL THE TIME." She and another guy just nodded because no one disagrees with the big bellied lady.
I really am so hungry all the time (even more than before) and it's all I can think about. I came home tonight from work and may have been slightly less than sweet to my husband until we filled up the great abyss which is my belly. We made double decker tacos like at Taco Bell where you have a hard shell and then it's surrounded by refried beans in the soft shell w/ lots of Tapatio sauce.

My dear, sweet husband got me fed, laid me on the couch and a few hours later when it was safe, he re-enacted the event as the cookie monster devouring my belly and arms with lots of noisy grunts. That cookie monster made me look like an angel.
Sometimes I think, wow, maybe I shouldn't eat so much now. But I don't really have a choice in the matter. The cookie monster just had 2 crumpets and 38,000 mugs of milk, and looks forward to a double decker breakfast in a few hours . . .
Nom nom nom nom nom!
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog Michelle and Ryan. April and I are so excited for you! (also where can I get one of those sweeeeeeet red headbands ryan is rocking in the picture?)
ReplyDeleteI think i actually stole it from Doug, so you would have to ask him
ReplyDelete