We are now counting down the days until baby joins us. We are 4 weeks away from the due date. Michelle has had 3 baby showers now, and I think we are all set for baby stuff. We took a few baby classes (labor and early baby care), visited the hospital, and got a pediatrician. Now it is doctor visits every week until the baby arrives.
Michelle is still awesome; going to yoga, working, and in good spirits. I always assumed that people 8 months pregnant were not nearly as mobile, but i am impressed. I, on the other hand, have gained about 8 pounds, and i slept 11 hours last night. It is a good thing i don't have to carry babies.
Yikes...only 4 weeks left before Baby Hutch makes his long awaited appearance. I am a very excited Grandma!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you started a blog. I cannot believe that it is only 4 weeks to we get the new additions. :)
ReplyDeleteMICHELLE YOU LOOK WONDERFUL AND READY TO HAVE THIS Baby boy YEAH!
ReplyDeleteRyan and Michelle, sooo excited for you both. You are going to make wonderful parents.
ReplyDeleteAunt Rose
Love your blog. Nice tummy pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove your belly pics too, hon!! Well any pics of you guys, for that matter. My food craving with Penny was raspberry sherbert and a particular brand (Vita-Boy....no longer around) of BBQ chips! Strange! Can't wait!! So anxious!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Little Mama and Baby Hutch...Nana will be there in two days!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's getting close now. If you can't wait, they say eat Chinese food, it will make you go into labor. lol old wise tale. He will come when he is good and ready. Probably in the middle of the night.
ReplyDeleteAunt Rose