Thursday, June 10, 2010

A boy and his fish




Elliot is 3 months old now and so darn cute and interactive. We are beside ourselves with all the cuteness. He's playing independently on his play mat for longer and longer stretches of time. He's trying really hard to move (crawl) and grab things as you can see below.




and he's so smiley. I love it. We spend lots of time everyday seeing what makes him smile and we even think we've heard him laugh, but then I can't get him to repeat it and I think it's my imagination.



Ryan is doing great at work and giving a talk in San Diego next week, so we're making a trip out of it. Our first family road trip. We are going to try to leave Friday evening and hopefully Elliot can sleep in the car. We're going to spend the weekend in Santa Barbara and celebrate our 2 year anniversary and then make our way to San Diego for about 3 nights. Wish us luck.

Elliot also went to the YMCA daycare for the first time this week. I've been anxious about leaving him, but I made friends with this cycling instructor, Katy, who works in the day care, so I specifically leave him with her. Babies get a one on one caretaker, so it's pretty good. And Veronica, the women who runs the day care, is also great. When I dropped Elliot off with Katy this week he gave her the biggest charming grin. I think he does this with a lot of new people he meets, or maybe he just likes people and does it for everyone. Must get that from his Dad ;) All that charming wipes both of them out.




Look how big our boy has gotten in these 3 short months



No comments:

Post a Comment